The following are selected articles, papers, and research publications by Dr. Williams.
- Sustainable Medicine: Emergence and Vision
Presented at Ethics & the Culture of Development: Building a Sustainable Economy, in Havana, Cuba, June, 1998.
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Chapter inWeiner’s Pain Management, A Practical Guide for Clinicians, 7th Edition, 2005.
- Review of Antiviral and Immunomodulating Properties of Plants of the Peruvian Rainforest with a Particular Emphasis on Una de Gato and Sangre de Grado
In Alternative Medicine Review 2001.
- Portal to the Interior: Viral Pathogenesis and Natural Compounds that Restore Mucosal Immunity and Modulate Inflammation
In Alternative Medicine Review 2003.
- Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat Syndrome: A Case Study on Benign Nonspecific Liver Dysfunction with Abnormal Enzyme Profile
In American Journal of Acupuncture, Vol. 20, No. 3, 1992.
- Case Studies on the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus: An Integrated Approach Using Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
In American Journal of Acupuncture, Vol. 26, No. 4, 1998.
- Herbal Prescriptions Corresponding to the Eight Methods
In Journal of Chinese Medicine, No. 39, 1992.
- The Treatment of Liver Patterns: Modern and Traditional Principles and Methodologies with Corresponding Formulas
In Journal of Chinese Medicine, No. 43, 1993.
- Andean Longevity Secrets
In Positive Longevity, 2007.
- Five Principles of the Andean Codex: Introducing Munay, Yachay, Llank’ay, Kawsay, and Ayni
In Positive Change 2007.
- Love, Knowledge, and Action
In Sacred Hoop 2007.
- Dancing Dreams, Drumming Life: Winter Dances on St. Lawrence Island
In Shaman’s Drum, No. 46, 1997.
- Dona Tonia, A Mexican-Yaqui Curandera
In Shaman’s Drum No. 53, 1999.
- Offerings for Pachamama: My Initiation into Q’ero Shamanism
In Shaman’s Drum No. 74, 2007.
- Earth-Based Wisdom: Learning the Original Idea from the Living Earth
In Kosmos, 2015.
- The Code of the Andes: Ancient Technologies, Sacred Medicine, and the Teachings of the Q’ero
In New Dawn Magazine, 2014.