Becoming a Patient
Integrative Personalized Care for Complex Health Problems
When you become a patient of Dr. Williams, you’ll find that he spends time with you. Looking deeply at the interactions of stress, environment, and genetics that influence health and disease progression, he takes a personalized approach to health care and listens to each patient’s story.
“You’re looking for a good doctor;
I’m looking for a good patient.”-Dr. Bernard Jensen
His clinical philosophy focuses on how your body functions. Functional medicine includes evidence-based therapies that improve connective tissue, organ function, hormonal balance, healthy aging, metabolism, and immune function.
Dr. Williams’ goals are to prevent disease and extend your life span. To accomplish this, he employs specific strategies that include advanced natural therapies as well as traditional medicine.
Patients with complex chronic diseases come to see him because he enjoys resolving difficult challenges. Finding practical and efficient solutions for long-term, serious illness takes time, effort, and cooperation between the patient and their doctor.
About Dr. Williams’ Practice
Areas of Focus
- Age Management and Anti-aging Therapies
- Bio-identical Hormone Balancing
- Immune Enhancement for Cancer
- Regenerative Therapies for Optimal Performance and Youthful Appearance
- Viral Immunity and Chronic Viral Illness Treatment
- Classical & Medical Acupuncture
- Biopuncture & Advanced Injection Therapies
- Intravenous Nutrient & Light Therapy
- Ozone Therapies
- Functional Medicine & Nutritional Therapies
- Hormone Balancing
- Anti-aging and Regenerative Therapies
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Allergies and Food Sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/CFIDS/ME)
- Chronic Viral Infection (HCV, EBV, Dengue, and others)
- Degenerative Disc and Joint Disease
- Fatty Liver (NASH/NAFLD)
- Gluten-Related Conditions, including Celiac Disease
- Hypothyroid Disorders, including Hashimoto’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Metabolic Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Perimenopause and Menopause
State-of-the-Art Laboratory Testing
- Comprehensive Blood Count and Chemistry
- Hormones and Pro-hormones
- Advanced Inflammation Markers
- Gene Profiling
- Tumor Markers
- Immune Function Profiles
- Gut Microbiome
- Gluten Sensitivity Profiles
- Food Allergy Profiles
Dr. Williams also conducts a thriving e-patient practice with people from all over the world and treats patients at his offices in Sarasota, Florida.
He is available for consultation in person, by phone, or via the Internet.
To better understand Dr. Williams’ practice and learn more about the therapies he offers,
visit: Florida Integrative Medical Center
To learn more about regenerative therapies: Dr. Linda Chen
When you are ready to take the next step toward a positive doctor-patient partnership, you can contact Dr. Williams at one of his offices.
Contact Dr. Williams
- Download and complete new patient forms. Fax, mail, or email completed forms one week before your first appointment.
- You are responsible for obtaining your medical reports and previous lab tests. Your signed authorization is required to release medical records. Download and complete the medical release form. Email, fax, or mail to your doctor to have your records transferred.
- You will receive an email or phone call confirming the day and time of your visit. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Your initial visit is for 50 minutes, but complicated cases can take more time. Plan to be in the office for two hours.
- We do not accept health insurance or Medicare. You will receive a medical “superbill” with diagnoses and procedure codes that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- Plan ahead for prescription refills to avoid interruption in your medications, hormones, or supplements. We may charge a minimal fee for bio-identical hormone refills.